Bed & Breakfast Klafé can be found in the picturesque Masaryk Quarter close to the centre of Brno in an apartment building situated at Klácelova 1a. The building dates back to 1930 and has recently undergone a very careful renovation. We offer bed & breakfast accommodation in four stylish double bedrooms situated on the 1st floor. We serve breakfast in our popular cafe “Café Klafé” situated on the ground floor with seating outside during the summer months.
During the 1920´s and 1930´s Brno became renowned the world over for it’s ground-breaking modern architecture particularly in the functionalist style which marries art with practicality. Most of private villas dating to this period were build in the so called Masaryk Quarter in the centre of which you will find Bed & Breakfast Klafé. The atmosphere of 1930´s is reflected not only in the building itself but also in the furnishing of each room.
Reception is open from 8am to 10pm, on arrival please head to Café Klafé on the groundfloor
Café Klafé is opened Mon-Sat from 7:30 am to 10 pm, on Sunday from 2pm to 10pm
What we offer:
- Rich breakfast (included in the price of accommodation)
- Café and Bar (cold and warm dishes)
- Toiletries (soap, shower gel, body milk, shampoo) and towels included in the price of accommodation
- Lockable safe in each room
- Mini-bar in each room
- Hair-dryer in each room
- LCD TV with USB port in each room
- Free WI-FI throughout the entire building
- Luggage safe keeping
- Free Parking at nearby municipal car park
- Credit Cards accepted